2011-05-29

Etsy Shop Feature: PookahDesigns

I am sorry for being offline during the last week. I had so much to do and so many things to organize. I was on a business trip again and a family member was in hospital. But this week we will have a new Etsy shop featured:



This shop is all about art and color.
Pam has been a passionate artist since she was old enough to pick up a crayon! She has almost 30 years of experience as a fine artist in a variety of mediums including oils, gouache, charcoal, ink, and cut paper. Pam attended art schools in both New York and San Francisco, and her love for everything "art" contintues to grow every day. 

She is a lover of nature and of abstract design, and Pam can say that both have helped to foster her creativity through subject and expression. Her goal is to create something that expresses herself as an artist and makes a connection to the viewer. 

But you need more to be such a great artist and creative person. Pam has a wonderfully supportive husband and two boys, 8 and 5 years old. She is also very lucky to be from a family which helped and encouraged her every step of the way and she is eternally grateful to them!

Of course I ask Pam the questions about 3 favorites:

Q)In which country/city would you live if you could choose? 
A) If I could choose anywhere in the world, I would live in Ireland. Not only because I am part Irish, but because it has everything that I want: breathtaking physical beauty, wonderful people and culture, beautiful music, rich and interesting history.

Q)What do you like more: apple or orange juice? 
A) I LOVE orange juice, especially when it's fresh squeezed. I don't even like apple juice!

Q)What is your favorite color?
A) My favorite color is green

So what do you think, are you not also of the opinion that these pictures are very special, unique and precious. I love the bold colors and the concept. A mix from paint and cut paper.

Which picture do you like the most?

I wish you all a wonderful week and I am sorry for not writing a last weeks feature!!

bold color greetings
mElinus






1 comment: