2011-03-24

bad skin



I had many problems with my skin during puberty. But not more than other girls and boys with bad skin and lots of hours in waiting rooms from adermatologists. I used different wash lotions, peelings, creams and prescription ointments. Nothing helped really and I became never a perfectly smoth and spot free face but I got through it and concealer became my every-day-friend. Now, years after my puberty
I realized more and more spots.

After self-tests with different creams, diets and alternativ ways I decided to consult a doctor again. And guess what he told me...

SURPRISE

I am back in puberty. Ok, not really me, but my skin. So I have to start again with all this wash lotions, peelings, creams and prescription ointments.

Below you will find some good and nicely products
I tried and will use again, after my skin is 'grown up":














So I hope you have more luck with your skin!!

surprisingly greetings
mElinus

No comments:

Post a Comment