2011-04-28

huray

I am so happy!! I had my first sale!! Yes, you read right, my first sale. I am so happy and thankful. Here is the (not longer my) brown beauty I sold the day before:




I just wanted to let you guys know, because you all gave me so much support and help and encouragement and that's what keeps me going. I hope you all feel good and I know you are looking forward to the weekend, like I do. So I wanted to let you know these and share with you my joy and happiness. I wish you a wonderful weekend and please everybody who hasn't sold anything yet, please write a comment I am thinking about a supportive post for you!

joy-filled greetings
mElinus


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your first sale. I am so happy for you! I am still waiting on my first sale.

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/raspberrybutterflies?ref=pr_shop_more

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi raspberry butterflies,

    no worries, I will get back to you soon!! ;)

    mElinus

    ReplyDelete