2011-05-09

Etsy Shop Feature: RainbowsLNG

This weeks Etsy seller is all about little girls, their 'dressy' needs and doing what you really want. At 


some little girls dreams may come true. Behind this shop stands Dawn. She is a mother to three beautiful girls that inspire her daily to sew. Dawn has recieved some excellent feedback amoung friends and coworkers encouraging her to sell some of the things she creates. 

She is greatful to each and every person who gave her that gentle nudge, needed to start a little business sharing her own creations with the world. This is a true passion for her. How many people truely love their job? I know, Dawn does! She enjoys her work and takes great pride in it. 
Dawn told me the following:
"Everyday I smile and think. This is my job. I do what I love and I LOVE what I do!"

Isn't that the best reason for work? I mean, of course it brings money to feed your family but Dawns reason sounds for me like 'the one' reason we should looking for!

Of course she answered the 3 questions:

Q)In which country/city would you live if you could choose?
A)If I could live anywhere I would really love to live on the beaches of Florida. I love the sun, sand and waves. To be able to wake up every morning and see the sea out of my windows would steal my breath away and be a constant reminder of how beautiful our planet really is.

Q)What do you like more: apple or orange juice?
A)Apple and orange juice is tricky for me as I really dont like either :). I am a cranberry juice kind of girl. I love the tart and tangy taste!

Q)What is your favorite color?
A)My favorite color, if I have to pick just one, is red. I love just about everthing in red. Red hair, red clothes, red shoes, red roses , red poppies, red dots and naturally....red juice *wink*.

Wow, what an interesting story and how cute these little dresses are. I mean, who has not dreamed to become a ballerina (ok guys, maybe not everyone)?! 

Please go to Dawns shop and have a look at all these lovely little dresses and PLEASE write a comment for Dawn under this post!! Thank you! Oh and by the way, she also has a Facebook page:
www.facebook.com/rainbowslolipopsngumdrops

dancing greetings
mElinus

........................................................................
........................................................................


1 comment:

  1. Dawn, your little dresses are great!! Your daughters are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete