2011-07-31

Rain with benefits


This was a rainy weekend. It started with rain on Friday, continued on Saturday and even the prime-time program on Sunday was accompanied by falling rain drops. But even a rainy weekend has it's beauty.





Rainbows are a great thing. I love them. I wish I could catch one, put it in a jar and place it on my bedside table to watch it glowing in the dark and all the beautiful colors while I wake up.

I love the sun, but without rain I would never see a rainbow and thats sad. So we need all the nice things every day, the good friends, the helpful family, time fur ourselves, vacation, shopping and so on...

B U T

without the 'rainy' days, we couldn't see the beauty of a rainbow or the sun breaking through the clouds.
We need these rainy days to realize how beautiful the world and our lives are.

colorful greetings
mElinus

No comments:

Post a Comment