2011-05-06

Funny Book from Hong Kong

While I was in HongKong I found this little funny book in a sweet little shop. They had some funny gadgets and also kids stuff. 





When I saw the little book I thought, maybe it's a book to explain older kids the topic death and how it comes that people they know pass away (in a child-friendly way). I grabbed it because it might be a good one for my god-daughter.
After I skimmed through the book and couldn't hold my laughter because it is so hilarious, I had to buy it!

Just to give you an inside few, I took some pictures from one really funny little story:

I had to hold it open ;)


It is so so funny, how Doug is trying to make a joke!!


And Phils reaction is so understandable!!

Even now, after I read it the 20th time, I can't stop laughing!!

What do you think, isn't it funny. I mean death is not really funny, unfortunately I know it, but I think it is sometimes good, to take a step back and not everything so/to serious.

I wish you all a great day and of course a wonderful weekend!!

Oh and please remember, next week we will have a new Etsy shop of the week, so please scroll a little down and take the chance to write a little comment for Anna and her great work @ anoteworthyoriginal!!
Thank you!!

funny greetings
mElinus


No comments:

Post a Comment