2011-05-02

Spring is coming in to my home...


After a couple of weeks with sun, no clouds and the urge to go to a beach and take a sunbath, it is now more like fall, cold, wet and windy. But I have luck, I saw this lovely lily bloom yesterday morning in my living room (it rhymes, how funny). I guess it is a lily, but I am not 100% sure, if you know what kind of plant it is, please let me know. Thank you.



So after I dressed several layers of cloth again, because of the cold and unfriendly weather, I was more than happy to see that the spring might be not out there, but at least I can sit in my warm and cosy living room and enjoy the spring in here. 
What helps you? What little things help you to get over some cold and 'nasty' days, although it should be  spring-like weather out there?

I wish you all a sunny day!!

flowery greetings
mElinus

1 comment:

  1. I have one of those just come into flower this week, I thought it was a fresia

    ReplyDelete