2011-08-31

First Breakfast in San Diego


As promised here are some pics of my first day in sunny San Diego. And by now, I can say, I LOVE IT. The city is beautiful, the ocean is stunning and the people are the nicest you can wish for your vacation.

BREAKFAST

My first breakfast in San Diego were Texas Eggs Benedict with hash browns and a cappuccino at 1pm in the gaslamp quarter.


GASLAMP QUARTER

This area is so beautiful and the perfect place to watch people and enjoy a breeze from the ocean in the wonderful California sun.

DOWN TOWN NEAR GASLAMP QUARTER

We took the stairs up to the top of the San Diego Convention Center to get the stunning view at the San Diego Coronado Bay Bridge.

SAN DIEGO CORONADO BAY BRIDGE

What an amazing start in San Diego. Afterwards I laid on the beach and got a lil' sun burn.
Today was great and we will go out for dinner tonight.

Wish you all a sunny day tomorrow.

overwhelmed greetings
mElinus

1 comment: