2011-08-17

frankie ... an Australian Magazine



I want to share a very interesting find with you. A friend of me lives in Australia and she shares my passion for self-made and vintage. She loves Etsy and everything what is not made in a huge factory.

A couple of months ago she introduced me to a wonderful magazine from Australia and I want to share this with you. 

(pic from frankie.com.au)

This magazine is ' is a national bi-monthly based in Australia, aimed at women (and men) looking for a magazine that’s as smart, funny, sarcastic, friendly, cute, rude, arty, curious and caring as they are.' (describtion from frankie.com.au)

And this description hits the bulls eye (metaphorically speaking). You can find recipes, music, news, many things about craft, art and fashion, events (most of them in Australia, of course) vintage, food, and ideas for your home and interesting places for travelers.

(issue 42 from frankie.com.au)

So if you need a boost of ideas, creativity & opportunities and a down-under point of view your are absolutely right here.

If you want to check this awesome magazine out, go to

frankie.com.au


Facebook


Twitter


(pic from frankie.com.au)



I hope you get a boost and lots of new ideas. I wish you a joyful read and a sunny day!!

browsing and marveling greetings
mElinus










No comments:

Post a Comment